Spatial Audio open baffle speakers, who has them? Worthwhile change from Maggies?

Of late have been eying the Spatial Audio line of open baffle speakers and like what I have seen and read so far.
Now I am extremely happy with my baby Maggies which have easily bested any and all box speakers in my room ( that I can afford anyways!).
So looking for opinions and views from actual owners of said open baffle speakers, what did you change from and what are the real strengths of the Spatials?
Not short of horsepower to feed them even though they do not need much juice by all accounts but you know the old saying, " too much is never enough!"
Thanks in advance.
128x128uberwaltz
No way my room can handle Maggie's of that size!
I am very happy with my Maggie's but loath to even consider the next size up as I think would be too large for my room tbh.

I do not believe the Spatial Audio M3 will overpower my room.
Approx 11*16 with sloping ceiling starting at 10 coming back to about 8 at my listening end
I have a friend with M3 Sapphires in an 11x14 room and they do really well in there.

Oz
Oz
Pretty sure they are a good fit room size wise.
But it's a big move mentally for myself as have gone through so many speakers that have all left me wanting in one way or another until.....
The Maggie's.
So yes why am I even looking?
Lol.

Well must be better somewhere!