Spatial Audio open baffle speakers, who has them? Worthwhile change from Maggies?

Of late have been eying the Spatial Audio line of open baffle speakers and like what I have seen and read so far.
Now I am extremely happy with my baby Maggies which have easily bested any and all box speakers in my room ( that I can afford anyways!).
So looking for opinions and views from actual owners of said open baffle speakers, what did you change from and what are the real strengths of the Spatials?
Not short of horsepower to feed them even though they do not need much juice by all accounts but you know the old saying, " too much is never enough!"
Thanks in advance.
128x128uberwaltz
@berber99 - Yes, they are sold as a kit, and need subs to be full range. They were not difficult to build, but took about 50 hours including building the stereo open baffle subs. See my post 

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/gr-research-nx-otica-and-servo-ob-subs?highlight=nx-otica

I didn't have a chance to listen to them first, but I was convinced after watching many of Danny Ritchie's  (the designer) Tech Talks (https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=165408.0) that he knew what he was doing, and had a similar perspective on what was important as I did. If you are interested, contact Danny at GR Research and he can put you in touch with someone near you (of exists) that would be willing to demo them. I'm in Portland, OR.

@uberwaltz - The NX-Oticas are a bit out of your price range, particularly if you add the subs which I think are necessary for most music. But GR Research has other options that would fit your budget if you are interested. Many are not yet listed on their website, so give Danny a call. 

I've had Maggie 3.6Rs and now have Spatial M3 turbo S's. They both perform flawlessly. The Maggie's project a bit more presence because of their size, but the Spatials images are pinpoint without being clinical. 

The Spatials are slightly more flexible with power. 

Either way, winner winner chicken dinner. 
No way my room can handle Maggie's of that size!
I am very happy with my Maggie's but loath to even consider the next size up as I think would be too large for my room tbh.

I do not believe the Spatial Audio M3 will overpower my room.
Approx 11*16 with sloping ceiling starting at 10 coming back to about 8 at my listening end