Thank you AudiogoN and users, for civility....

I do not know the reasons, but AudiogoN users are much friendlier and kind in threads and especially in responses.  ebay is quite the opposite with responses that seem to hint of very fragile egos and quite simply mean spirited people.  Does this mean the average audiophile (audiopile) is a George Bush "kinder, gentler" human? 
whatjd
I’ll bet my cookies are better than your cookies. *lol*

With that said, let’s debate something really important:

I love maple syrup on my waffles and pancakes. I’ve found that Grade-B maple syrup is more dense in character and richer in flavor. As an added bonus, Grade B is less expensive than Grade A too. For those advocates of Grade A maple syrup, before you call me a shill for Grade B, you’ve gotta try Grade B before you have any credibility on the subject. So ... Trader Joe’s sells both the A and the B.

Blind testing, anyone??

Frank

The problem with blind testing maple syrup is, well, um, it gets pretty messy .
Maple syrup from Vermont is well known.  If you ever have the chance to get ahold of some, Maple syrup from Door County, Wisconsin can be had online...and is good for a Sunday morning Johnnny Cakes with real butter and Door Co. vs. Vermont Maple Syrup.  Actually there is no looser.........except perhaps your waistline. 
Hmmmmmmm, I'll have to check stock where I work to see if there is any grade B syrup. 

What was the question again?