Streamer recommendation under $3000

Hey I am looking for a network streamer. Right now I have an SOTM 200 ultra with sps 500 psu. Its nice but  I'd like something with a better on and off mechanism and that doesn't have any microsd firmware that can be corrupted. Would like a pure streamer (no DAC) and should be roon ready.

So far considering bryston bdp2 (used), sim moon mind2.
Any thoughts?
smodtactical
Conductor app is Aurender and available for Apple and Android devices but seems to work better on my iPad than phone
I have experience with the Bryston BDP3, Bluesound, and Melco N100.  The Bryston sounds great but has the weakest software control.  For the price, Bluesound sounds good, DAC is bypassable, and the controlling app works well, compatible with every streaming service around (Bryston and Melco both limited here).
With the possible exception of Roon, I am wary of any endpoint that works only with its own manufacturer's software. I would rather have the ability to pick a DLNA control point and server that meet my needs -- they are all different -- rather than be stuck with software developed by a hardware developer.
Look at the Bricasti M5.  It is Roon Ready and is a dedicated renderer with AES/EBU, Coax, and USB outputs and Ethernet.  Very well built and good reviews.