Help to chose acoustic

need advice. I've been looking for a speaker system for almost half a year now. listened to quite a few models. three-way systems are a priority, since I believe that three-way systems have less distortion. Harbeth liked the realism of vocals, but pushed the look out. the Wharfedale Linton 85th liked the design, but not the sound. Klipsch Heresy was disappointed by the lack of bass, although it looks attractive. Modern fashion columns are not very interesting, I like the shape like a vintage acoustics, but I'm afraid to take the vintage itself due to possible breakdowns. I'm looking for a speaker system at a price of three and a half thousand dollars. now in confusion, because what you like externally doesn't like by sound, what you like by sound, you don't like externally.
128x128capitanblood
@Capitanblood
In the quest for vocal and instrumental with high quality reproduction, and sound stage have you considered the Magnapan LRS or 0.7's with their bass panels?
Based on your room size it should accomadate the speakers as they like to be positioned at least one meter from the wall while in use. 
If your Yamaha receiver has decent current at a 4 ohm load it will make the Maggie's sing!
KLH has released a new version of the Model 5. They are $2k a pair and still have the vintage look. Beautiful real wood veneer cabinets too! Go buy a pair and write us a review!
O.P.; if low distortion is what you’re after forget dynamic speakers in wooden boxes. Get either electrostatic or magnepan ribbon speakers. The detail, resolution, and transparency of the new Magnepan LRS speaker ($700/pair) blows away conventional dynamic speakers.No box. No contest. But if you’re into loud rock music, you won’t like this type of speaker. They reveal the inherent distortion of that kind of music.
Thank you for your advice. I am exploring the klh 5 model, but I think it will not be on sale soon. there was a question on the arrangement and color. the arrangement will be as needed for acoustics. picking up color is also not a problem for me. I’m waiting for the start of sales of Klh5, but for now the main applicant is Harbeth 30 or hl5plus.