Spatial Audio open baffle speakers, who has them? Worthwhile change from Maggies?

Of late have been eying the Spatial Audio line of open baffle speakers and like what I have seen and read so far.
Now I am extremely happy with my baby Maggies which have easily bested any and all box speakers in my room ( that I can afford anyways!).
So looking for opinions and views from actual owners of said open baffle speakers, what did you change from and what are the real strengths of the Spatials?
Not short of horsepower to feed them even though they do not need much juice by all accounts but you know the old saying, " too much is never enough!"
Thanks in advance.
128x128uberwaltz
I should also mention that there is weight even at low volumes. This is A HUGE requirement for me.
uber,
I have to echo lalitk’s comments. I owned the Turbo M3 for about a year. They are very detailed, easy to drive and really fill the room but in my mind were devoid of any emotion. In my mind they were the best (detail) and most boring (unemotional) speaker I have heard. It’s weird to think a speaker can project emotion. I went back to a cabinet speaker and I’m much happier. I believe Clayton offers a 100% return policy for a period of time. So for the cost of shipping you can give them a try.
Falcon
What did you replace the Turbo M3 with if I may ask?

Unfortunately the cost of shipping is quite steep as they have quoted $250 freight to my zip and if we said the same back makes $500 so not a very cheap endeavor just for a trial.
So trying to be as sure as possible before making any decisions.
Uber,

Ohm Walsh speakers ended up replacing my Magnepans. Worth consideration in the same space as Magnepan and Spatial. Easier than both to place near walls and large sweet "sweep" are their unique qualities compared to either. Also more dynamic than Maggies like spatial. My experience with Spatial is limited to one audition ( with the designer sitting next to me at a show) but I liked them very much based on that. They might well be the choice for me for use with lower power and/or tube amps but those are not in my arsenal.
Mapman
Due to room design and constraints speakers have to be in the classic Maggie's position which is why they work so well in here.
4 ft from side walls and 3ft 6 in from back wall.
I can move them forward but no further back and box speakers have NOT liked that position in my room.
Then I tried the Maggie's and it was a huge sigh of relief and finally just enjoy the music.

But my interest is piqued by the OB type speakers and Spatial Audio in particular as unlike his previous EP speakers they do NOT require additional DSP type control to smooth out the pro audio based drivers.

Low bass is not a concern with any speaker as I have two ML subs to fill the very bottom end in.