Heavy Metal Anyone?

In my opinion, the best musicians are heavy metal musicians. Jazz is easy, ine note at a time, doomboombooppettiboop, but, can any of thos jazz dudes do what the heavy metal bassist do, or guitarists, or drummers? And , it's easy to test a system using jazz with simple vocal tracks, test systems with Heavy Metal. If it works with metal, it will work well in general. 

Anyone agrees with me? 

Note, no disrespect to jazz, classical lovers . I listen to a lot of jazz, blues, classical and especially early music. 
128x128jagjag
I’m a bit taken aback at the statement regarding Knopfler not being able to make in metal, then settling. Mark plays very difficult pieces. If you listen to other guitarists they will state that Knopfler is quite good.

I don’t agree that any genre of music is more difficult than another. There are outstanding musicians in many fields.
a hilarious premise. 

if only SRV, Eric Clapton, Charlie Byrd, or John Williams had been good enough for heavy metal...

too bad J.J. Cale only played a few notes per solo.  Imagine how great they could have been multiplied by 20.

many musicians, from Debussy to Miles Davis, have pointed out that the spaces between the notes matter more than the notes themselves.  AFAIK, no H M guitarist has ever grasped this concept.

many have commented that BB King could express more with one note than many guitarists could with 100.
What was great, Gar Samuelson and Chris Poland, when joined Megadeth, they were jazz musicians, play, drums, guitar, were different from many bands,
  Gar’s drums were an opposite to metal, give a listen, it’s amazing, yet the Killing is my business record was an absolute masterpiece!
   The wankers,..
 of metallisnatch were quicker to release “kill em all” before megadeths killing is my business album. 
   Listening to so much metal since the early 80s’
megadeths catalogue is far better than the Snatchtallica band. 
  The complete discography of megadouche is far better than the metallicrotch discography!
Many of you little yutes  may say I’m nuts, But look, listen, and the music, songwriting is way better than metallitaint.    Yet Dave is still angry about getting the boot from the band.
he has done so much better , better music, and so on.
he should have sued them more for that lil curly haired hammet and his pomeade stealing his riffs.

Gnight