Speaker cable recommendations in my budget

I really hate to open this can of worms. I know people tend to be very passionate about their cables and how heretical someone else’s choice is.  But, here goes anyway.

if it matters, I have a Denon AVR4806 & JM Labs speakers. Both are about 7 or 8 yrs old. I need 8’-10’. I really only want to spend less than $150 but, I’d go to $200 if there some phenomenal cable that would rock my world.

On the site & in that range are: AntiCabled, Schmitt, PS Audio, Audio Quest, NBS Serpent, Harmonic Tech & Audio Quest Serpent.

Do any of you see the glaring top 2 or 3 I should pick from? There’s now real audio shop around me that sells this stuff.

PLEASE: Don’t recommend dumping my receiver or speakers & no fights.
tochsii
tochsii-
How would I make my own?

Well first you would let someone sell you on the idea this is something worth doing. Then you would let someone sell you on the idea they know what materials and construction will be best for your budget and sonic preferences. Then you would shop around and buy the wire, insulation, terminations, solder, soldering gun, wire strippers, and electrical shrink wrap. Then you would let someone sell you on the idea they know what is the best way to put this all together. Because every single one of these things makes a difference, and you know nothing about it. So to say this is a leap of faith trusting someone you never met to tell you how to do it, don't even begin to cover it.

So let me tell you about making your own. I'm all for DIY. Did you look at my system???! Look at my system! https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 DIY turntable. DIY rack. DIY acoustic panels. DIY power conditioner. DIY subs. And practically everything that's not DIY has been modded. 

Now why do you suppose a guy this much into DIY has no DIY cables? Its not for lack of trying! I have a whole drawer full of old cables. Even at one point had some DIY cables. Because once long ago I was dim and gullible enough to be sold on the idea and so I tried. Then I met a guy who was as much a believer in DIY cables as anyone you will ever meet here or anywhere else. This guy had 30 years practice working on DIY cables. One time he comes over all excited to show me his masterpiece, the best IC he ever made in his 30 years. We plugged it in. It sucked. Well that was compared to some moderately priced cables. So I went to my old cable drawer, pulled out the oldest cheapest one in there. Cost a fraction of what he had in his just in parts. To say the guy was shattered wouldn't do it justice. His masterpiece was so utterly destroyed by my old discarded cheap cable he couldn't even try and deny it. 

So listen, you can buy cones. You can buy cables. But if you decide to make your own.... GOOD LUCK!
I just ordered 4 X 6.5 feet of Cardas 9.5 guage cable 
and 2 pairs of Kimber cable spades .
The spades are needed at the amp end
and the bare ( thined ) end will go to the speakers .
Each speaker recieves a + and - cable kept seperated .
I should have everything by a 7 to 10 days .
I'll update if interested .
I currently am using used Cardas Neutral Reference so I have a bit of a hurdle but for $217.00 with shipping it's worth a try for me .
As important as the wire is, it is just as important to have the right connectors and how they are bonded to the wire. I believe that high pressure crimping by an industrial machine or ultrasonic welding is better than solder. Bare wire is also good but US welded bananas or spades are fine. I am also a fan of Blue Jeans Cables and the Canare 4S11 wire. You can easily cover it with nylon braid to improve the appearance. 
A cable that is often overlooked is the Supra line.  They have geometry similar to the Canare cable note above but I believe the materials of the Supra cables are superior.  An easy DIY project.  Suggest high quality terminations that are pressure fitted, i.e. fastened with set screws.  I think solder just messes things up and is difficult to do well on heavy gauge wire.
At this level I’d see what member @grannyring has in his Acoustic BBQ line in your price range and just do that.  Best of luck.