Streamer recommendation under $3000

Hey I am looking for a network streamer. Right now I have an SOTM 200 ultra with sps 500 psu. Its nice but  I'd like something with a better on and off mechanism and that doesn't have any microsd firmware that can be corrupted. Would like a pure streamer (no DAC) and should be roon ready.

So far considering bryston bdp2 (used), sim moon mind2.
Any thoughts?
smodtactical
Post removed 
You can use JRiver on a PC, Mac, or Linux box as a DLNA control point, so it can control any steamer that can act as a DLNA renderer. That is all of them except perhaps the proprietary lines that use HEOS or BlueOS. JRiver is also excellent for library management.

Or you can use Roon on your PC/Mac and on the renderer.
@smodtactical I believe the SonicOrbiter operating system that is in the Rendu's can interface with a Windows PC using 1 of the many protocols that are supported by SonicOrbitor. You will have to do some research on that by contacting Small Green Computer or Sonore and then describe your use case.

I currently have a microRendu and it is streaming via ROON from my Windows PC. So my ethernet is connected to the Rendu and the output of the Rendu goes into my USB input on my DAC.

I personally think that the Rendu does a very good job of isolating internal computer audio noise from the DAC. I sometimes run many programs on my PC while streaming and I cannot hear any degradation in the sound.