Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
Make your own and see if you hear any difference, lots of information in these forums on alternative options for pennies.
Like I already said Miller with a lot less verbage......
prof ...

• "I’ve souped up my Volkswagen Golf to get 500 miles to the gallon. It’s amaaaazing!"

If you’ve replaced the internal combustion engine with electric, then I would believe you.

On the other hand, if I told you that I replaced the stock engine in my Volkswagen Golf with a motorcycle engine, and I’m turning 10 second ET’s at the strip, would you believe that, or would you call me crazy for even suggesting such a thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6SZuionhqQ

Frank

I would wager there far more "debbie downers" on here than nano tweakers. Reality bites.
Just so you know, unlike the people who knock things they don’t understand without even trying, I actually tried a bunch of different things and went for what worked best based on how it actually sounds. So rest assured this stuff works.

Whew! I’m glad that’s settled! Thanks! ;-)

BTW, everyone who uses and believes in homeopathic medicine, or astrology, or crystal healing,  would write almost word-for-word the same type of testimony. "I tried it and I can tell you the theory works." ;-)

Frank,

You missed the point. Don’t change the analogy. If I told you I am getting 500 miles per gallon on the existing Golf engine...do you have a right to be skeptical of the claim WITHOUT "having tried it yourself?"
I’m pointing to the weakness in the purely subjectivist audiophile shibboleth "you can’t have a valid opinion about X tweak claim unless you have personally tried it!"