Raidho speakers with Audio Research Tube amps

I have an ARC REF 75 SE which I like very much.  I am considering going to Raidho speakers, can't find any information on this combination.  Anybody know?
Ag insider logo xs@2xscottwsmith
I have.  I love the tweeter and the soundstage is truly spectacular. 

They are tough for room placement because of that side firing woofer. In the right room they are brilliant.  You probably need a room that is 20' wide to have enough room to not get too much reverberation from those woofers.   You also need a full 3' off the back wall.  Not a speaker for every room.  
My room is 24 wide by 14 deep. placement would have them  about 12 feet apart and about 10 feet from listening position.  Amp is ARC Ref 75 SE.  I am using a pair of Vandersteen 2WQ subs.  Do you use these speakers with the side woofers pointed outward -- or is this just a choice?
Technically I suppose it is a choice but you would have the bass drivers aimed toward each other, your equipment and the back wall.  It would enhance bass volume greatly but harm clarity I think.  

The key with these speakers is a little flex in placement to get the soundstage to come together.  When it does, listening is...addictive.  
The the new Revel 226 be would be asweome, (90db efficient) how big is your room? I tried the Arc St 80  with the revel 228  to great results in a smaller room, the Ref 75 has a much larger power supply so it should have even more control. The soundstage was huge, with amazing front to back clarity. 

The the new Revel 226 be would be asweome, (90db efficient) how big is your room? I tried the Arc St 80  with the revel 228  to great results in a smaller room, the Ref 75 has a much larger power supply so it should have even more control. The soundstage was huge, with amazing front to back clarity.