Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
@cal3713 What brand of silver speaker cable did you purchase?

Interesting because with the SIT-3-Nenuphar combo, I prefer the WE 14ga vintage copper cable (similar I would imagine to your Dueland tinned copper).  Bunch of improvements over the silver Clear Day Double Shot Guns I had been using.  

But I'm just approaching 50 hours of break in and already things have changed since my last post.  My preference between the LTA Ultralinear and the SIT-3 has swung more towards the latter.  Something has changed, opening that amp up.  The previous owner of the SIT-3 told me it had low hours on it and I believe it is breaking in along with the Nenuphars.  More on that when I get to the 100 hour or so mark.

I wonder if anyone knows what type of wire runs from the driver to the speaker terminals inside the Nenuphar cabinet?
I will be purchasing the Nenuphar 8's or 10's very soon and I am waffling daily on Cube's cabinet or building my own.  My question is has anyone heard the Nenuphars in a open baffle design?
If I remember correctly Nelson Pass has used them in a open baffle design and lived them.
Just exchanged emails with Grzegorz.  He said they use multi conductor copper cables in their speakers and that he prefers copper speaker cables.
@stephendunn  I did the 14ga tempo electric wire.  No marketing, no fancy terminations, just .9999 pure silver in an oversized teflon jacket (so that the wire is mostly just floating in air for the best dialectic rating possible).  They charge around $200 per meter for stereo pairs and give you a 30-day trial period.  

Basically, no-one's going to give you better raw materials, they're just going to mess with the dialectic (probably for the worse) by changing whatever the wire is embedded in and then change the cable geometry (which will necessitate going from solid core to stranded cables).  While I'm sure things can get better, I suspect it's going to cost you $1000s to find out. 

I've also experienced success with VH Audio's .99999 solid core silver in cotton for a DIY interconnect, and Ocellia's silver reference interconnects, which I bought on the recommendation of @charles1dad . In all cases, the silver was better than the copper I had in before.  
@bobheinatz You can see Nelson's implementation here:  https://www.stereophile.com/content/gramophone-dreams-26-nelson-pass-harmonic-distortion-page-2

And as you may have read above, Jon Ver Halen @ Refined Audio recommended a 1 cubic foot sealed box (with a bass compensation circuit) as his preferred DIY solution... over Nelson's.