Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
rascs

Thank You for citing your full Spectral system. I am certain that a few queries about the brand are headed your way.

Happy Listening!

arvincastro

Good to see you again. ARC is well represented in this thread. Several satisfied fans/owners are here.

Happy Listening!
arvincastro & rascs4 & tmsrdg,

vair68rober'ts post on 02/18/2020 @ 10:07 is Not quite right, actually, not right at all. I do asume that I was the friend who had Sectral's amp and preamp for 10 years.

I was a Spectral owner for 20 years, not 10 years. I also, never had an issue with my Spectral gear in that entire 20 years. Rob should know better, since I met him and have known him since October of 1971.

He has become a wannabe, that gets his info from the web, reviews of others and apparently faulty memory.

In 2016, I decided to totally revamp my entire system. 2 new TTs, new Pass lab electronics, New speakers, which I just got at Christmas 2019, ( Wilson Yvettes.) My Avalon Opus were 14 years old.

My Spectral gear, held its value very well. I bought most of it used and bargained hard for the prices that I paid for it and though it took me 2+ years to sell the entire system to one (1) guy, I only lost $1800.00 on the entire Spectral / MIT system. 

My Avalon Opus went with the Wilson Yvettes that I just bought.

So, arvincastro, rascs4, tmsrdg; If you really want accurate info from a longtime Spectral owner / user; you can feel free to PM me. If we need to exchange phone numbers and talk, we can do that too.

tmsrg 
I should apologize for being cheeky and for my faulty memory .

The music goes on .

Rob