Doubting Sound Treatment ?

3 years ago I purchased an 11 piece Kit from a reputable company. I noticed improvements, but wasn’t instantly blown away. Now 3 years later I took it all down for a home move. Bass definition noticeably less. Instrument placement less good. Overall coherence less. Not a as intimate. Far less enjoyable, simply put. If your on the fence, get past it. Better improvements with the treatment than most of us hope for when we change Preamp, Amp, or Speakers. Doubt no more !
Cheers ! 
fact33
I just recently treated my room with acoustic panels. A VERY noticeable improvement in all aspects. I have a very small listening room (9x13x8) a couple of bass traps,some absorption panels and some diffusion panels,and the sound is transformed. 

I am a definite believer in room treatments. I don’t care how you do it,SR HFT’s,GIK,any other manufactured panels,DIY panels,whatever,the room is a major component. I think too many people don’t address this fact. 
No doubt at all but there is no rocket science here and like anything audiophile a lot of this stuff is severely over priced. A clever DIYer can accomplish exactly the same thing for a fraction of the price. 
Conventional panel wise, yes. Anyone can totally replicate any GIK or other overpriced panel for peanuts. By being able to do custom exactly what you need and no more its even possible to do better. But then there are things like HFT that no one can make anything anywhere near as good no matter how hard they try. So its another one of those things where a little knowledge is a huge advantage.
In the commercial space I really like GIK - very high performance panels and traps, at a fraction of the cost of ASC.

Conventional panel wise, yes. Anyone can totally replicate any GIK or other overpriced panel for peanuts.

Yeah, but GIK is already so inexpensive, and their stuff is carefully measured. In particular, their bass traps perform down in frequencies where most have given up, and their advice is far and above awesome.