Speaker cables recommendation from Nagra 300p amps to Devore O96 speakers

Hello,

Am a bit of a cable newbie in terms of speaker cables for sure. Been running Coincident TRS speaker cables forever. But now I have a stereo instead of monoblocks, I need a longer length so need an update and hopefully an upgrade.

I cannot do home trials where I live and in home demos (cableco) are pretty much impossible.

Am leaning towards Cardas Clear, was very impressed by the Clear PCs but any other suggestions are helpful.

Would like my cables to be as neutral as without sound signature as possible. Don't want to use them as EQs. Although everything is an EQ in audiophile world, I do understand that.

I like details, transparency, good bass, and richness in sound. (like most people).

THanks
essrand
“I like details, transparency, good bass, and richness in sound.”

For your system, I would highly recommend Audio Envy SP-7 speaker cables. I have been using this cable between my 300B mono’s and Canterbury’s and couldn’t be any happier.

https://audioenvy.com/product/speaker/nv-sp5-darkblue/

You can thank me later!
I like details, transparency, good bass, and richness in sound.

Since you don't mention a budget then I have to say Synergistic. They're the only ones been making so many so consistently good for so long that you can look at used and simply buy whatever fits your budget and be assured it will satisfy.