Thank you AudiogoN and users, for civility....

I do not know the reasons, but AudiogoN users are much friendlier and kind in threads and especially in responses.  ebay is quite the opposite with responses that seem to hint of very fragile egos and quite simply mean spirited people.  Does this mean the average audiophile (audiopile) is a George Bush "kinder, gentler" human? 
whatjd
Kaitty...here ya go: "As CIA director in the mid-1970s and as Ronald Reagan’s vice president, Bush helped forge a world of strongmen, wars, cartels, and refugees that continues today. In particular, he was deeply involved in the events that became known as the Iran-Contra scandal, a series of illegal operations that began with a secret effort to arm Contra fighters in Nicaragua in the hopes of toppling the leftist Sandinista government; this effort became connected to drug trafficking, trading weapons for hostages with Iran, and banking scandals." Memory indeed...
I don’t recall Bush being involved at all. If he was he didn’t get caught. Poindexter, head of NSC and the dudes from NSC like Ollie North and McFarland got caught. My friend replaced Poindexter. Reagan always claimed he was out of the loop. Plausible deniability.
Bush was also one of the point men in the Bay of Pigs fiasco. He had his irons in a lot of fires, worldwide.

All the best,
Nonoise