Getting GIKed!

I recently told my wife what I wanted for my birthday. It's only 4 months away! I explained to her that with all the money spent on my audio addiction, the biggest thing lacking was proper room treatments. So I showed her the GIK website. She yawned,looked at me cross eyed,and said"just get them". So, 4 months early,happy birthday to me! 

I placed the order on Friday. It consists of,2-24"x36" 244 bass traps,and 4-24"x24" 242 broadband panels.
 This should be adequate for my 9'x13'x8' listening room. This will give me treatments on all four walls. If needed,I may add some sort of diffuser on the rear wall. I am very excited to,hopefully,bring my system up to a new level. Since I've assembled this system,I've only had 2 somewhat real acoustical panels. Everything else has been cheap foam. So,this should be interesting .

128x128rocray
rocray ...

Is your room on a raised foundation? If so, I have a good suggestion for you for a nice improvement in your bass response. Not expensive, either.

I agree that you should look into SR's HFT's as well.

Frank
Hi Frank,
I have a full finished basement under my listening room. HFT's may be an option down the road,just not financially feasible right now.  I'm happy with the performance of the GIK bass traps,however I'm always open to other suggestions.
@rocray,Excellent move. I am sure you will be happy with your results. Do post your system pics once the room is treated. I have treated ALL the room corners (floor to ceiling) with Tritraps. Also have treated front back and side walls. The sound that you get after treatment is simply ear candy.