Underrated album: Sonics AND Music

Listening to this CD this evening it struck me that this might be the most underrated CD I have, from both a sonics and music point of view. I bet everyone has a go-to album that needs more respect.  Mine: Rosanne Cash— Rules of Travel. 
tomaswv
https://forum.audiogon.com/users/ghosthouse

ATTWT by GENESIS is a wonderful record, a stylish mixture of old grand schemes and pop ballads. There is the pastoral beauty with poetic landscapes alongside simpler rock approach, this album has always sounded BIG as if there was an orchestra behind the mix, even with lesser equipment (back in the day I had a Dux stereo system). The album today sounds better than ever and hasn´t aged a bit but sadly remains their last great album and the last truly great concept rock albums from the incredibly versatile and musically rich 1970s...

Alongside, and coincidentally is also Yes´s last true great progressive album Tormato in the very same year 1978, just before that wonderful music decade suddenly became a fading memory. Both Banks and Wakeman shine there, because they always did their style and coudn´t care less what others did or thought about. It was the era of the Giants.
Yello - Touch Yello: Classical inspired German electronica with just beautiful production quality. The band never even performed live until 2016 (starting from 1979), so the full art is the album production.

https://www.discogs.com/Yello-Touch-Yello-The-Virtual-Concert/master/187821

Thanks for the thread.
2cd edition of Stevie wonders musiquarium.  

The sound is perfect, it is mastered flawless, no matter the volume, the bass is right, mids and highs are there without being too bright.

opened my windows one night with my friend (Asit)
he walked up to a hill about 1/4 mile away from my house, just in front of my Uncle Mels’s house at top of a hill just east of my house.

He said it was loud and clear, he is not a BS’er at all.

rotel 1090 amp, cerwin Vega D-9 pair, 
that was an amazing amp, I miss her, good of of clean power. 

One day day I pushed power button and bright white light and a small puff of smoke,...l.l.the inrush limiter failed.
i moved on.....l.l.
still miss that amp.
she was a powerhouse in 3.5-4Ohm.

love the musiquatium 2cd set, mastered great!!,
not mnay sound as good as that one.

Second - Clark Terry and To Live and Die in L.A. soundtrack.
Add - The Lost Boys soundtrack and Jamie Cullum Twentysomething (my reference CD/SACD).

Happy Listening!