Tonearm lift

Does anyone out there know of a good tonearm lift that would work with a straight arm linear tracker like the ET ?
128x128franklapdog
I have used the Q-up which was replaced by the Expressimo and quickly followed by a Tru-Lift. I had nagging problems with each that were eventually solved with the latest version of the Audio-Technica Safety Raiser. I have no complaints with the Audio-Technica.
Eminent Technologies 2.5 linear tracking arm.I'm looking for an auto lift that cues up at the end of play.

Safety raiser

It would be a little tricky mc. You have to get the counterbalance weight right and the height is critical. The lever has to contact the arm when it it perfectly horizontal so that the arm is lifted straight up to minimize the "thump"  the Expressimo has an elegant lift adjustment. The lift is supplied with strips of felt to stick where ever needed.  
You probably already ordered something.  But I've used the QUp, and moved to the Little Fwend.  Both work.  But, the QUp is fiddly and you have to adjust it often.  The Little Fwend is expensive, but it sure looks the part.  And, I adjust it about once every month or two.  It has worked well for 2 years, with only an occasional adjustment.