Amplifiers weight

What does amplifiers weight has to do with performance?
im trying to decide between this 3 amps
parasound JC5 73 pounds, Anthem STR 60 pounds Michi S5 by Rotel 132 pounds 
I can get them around the same price 
my speakers is modified klipsch KLF 30
preamp is Michi P5 and a pair of SVS SB16 ultra Sony Hap Z1 and Cambridge Azur 851N
i really like the looks of STR amp 
128x128lordrootman
As noted, the size of the transformer is important. Inductors too, and heat sinks are heavy. The bigger the heat sink, the lower the operating temperature, for given heat dissipation.

The amount of real estate inside the enclosure is also important. If the big electrolytic caps are close to either the output transistors or the rectifier, or their heat sinks, they age prematurely. Obviously big enclosures weigh more.

If you live in a rich radio environment, thick metal is a good shield for your delicate electronics, although good layout can substitute. So again, all things being equal, heavier is better - the only problem is that all things aren’t often equal.

Finally, if a guest stubs his toe on 100Kg slabs of aluminum, that toe stays stubbed. Better that than the amp.
Weight has nothing to do with anything unless you are carrying it up 3-4 flights of stairs. So either buy a lighter amp or work out more. 
I have never heard a class d amp, or for that matter, a Rotel, sound musically engaging. Get the Anthem or Parasound. I love my 65 lb Luxman class A!