Flux HiFI Electronic Stylus Cleaner

I treated myself to the Flux HIFI electronic stylus cleaner.  I knew I had to get over the $150 price tag and just give it a try--I can always return it to Music Direct.  

Well, the thing works as advertised.  The result in sound quality was surprising.  Even though I thought I had great cartridge hygiene, the Flux shows me my methods are not as good as I thought.  

I highly recommend this product if you enjoy vinyl.  I have to think in addition to sound quality I would see a better stylus life and less record wear.  
128x128jbhiller
like uberwaltz and noromance:)

Have absolutely ZERO idea what that silly little jibe is supposed to mean?
Care to elaborate?
Actually Mijo, forget it, you are not worth the time and effort to attempt to have a rational sensible discussion with.
Do as you please and whatever makes you happy with records but do NOT assume your word is gospel and the rest of us know nothing.
I blame any small particulate in the house and eventually gear and LP’s on the ancient Labrador... one shot with the zerostat and she runs for cover

no animals were harmed in the making of this post

i appreciate the thread, I use Last and Audio Technica now but may acquire additional

I didn’t understand the “ shot “ either, noromance is anti ones and zeros
Tbh I am aligned with any source that provides good music and that I enjoy.
Do not care if records, cassette, R2R, CD, streaming or good old FM radio!

Think this site would be a lot better off without the devout preachers of audio!