Flux HiFI Electronic Stylus Cleaner

I treated myself to the Flux HIFI electronic stylus cleaner.  I knew I had to get over the $150 price tag and just give it a try--I can always return it to Music Direct.  

Well, the thing works as advertised.  The result in sound quality was surprising.  Even though I thought I had great cartridge hygiene, the Flux shows me my methods are not as good as I thought.  

I highly recommend this product if you enjoy vinyl.  I have to think in addition to sound quality I would see a better stylus life and less record wear.  
128x128jbhiller
Mijo, We've been over this ground before.  Dust covers, used while the LP is in play, are very bad for SQ, and it's not comical to think so.  You apparently do not hear a problem, which is fine.  Most others do, as was suggested by the responses you got last time you aired your preferences, including my own response.  Dust covers are harmless only when the turntable is sitting idle.  I and most others find that styli accumulate "gunk" (dust and probably tiny fragments of vinyl plus whatever was on the LP beforehand) during play, dust cover or no.  Cleaning the stylus at least periodically if not after every LP is a worthwhile exercise therefore, in my opinion.  Also, since I purchased my Xerostat in the mid-70s (probably 1972) in the UK, I have some direct evidence that the obsession with record cleaning goes way back before the 1980s.  I think you'd find that the Discwasher products are also "ancient".  A friend of mine in college in the 1960s, had one of those brushes that ride on the LP ahead of the tonearm, of the kind you like.  The only part of your post with which I can agree is the notion that it is a good idea to avoid or eliminate static charge on the LP surface, so much as that is possible.
like uberwaltz and noromance:)

Have absolutely ZERO idea what that silly little jibe is supposed to mean?
Care to elaborate?
Actually Mijo, forget it, you are not worth the time and effort to attempt to have a rational sensible discussion with.
Do as you please and whatever makes you happy with records but do NOT assume your word is gospel and the rest of us know nothing.
I blame any small particulate in the house and eventually gear and LP’s on the ancient Labrador... one shot with the zerostat and she runs for cover

no animals were harmed in the making of this post

i appreciate the thread, I use Last and Audio Technica now but may acquire additional

I didn’t understand the “ shot “ either, noromance is anti ones and zeros