Cant find much info on Art Audio Vinyl Reference Phono

I can't seem to find much info on this phono pre. I am looking to buy a phono preamp and I was offered one but not many reviews. The thing I do know about it is it uses a weird tube 6N1P? (not the common 6SN7 or 12AX7). I am currently demoing an Art Audio Vinyl One (Coincidence). Any input is appreciated.
jimbones
I used to own an Art Audio Vinyl One. A good sounding phono preamp which I think is or was a K&K oem piece. 
I am the newish importer of Art Audio (in year 2).  The Vinyl One was made by K&K in the US more than 10 years ago to keep costs down.  K&K no longer has a relationship with Art Audio.  

The Vinyl Reference was discontinued when Vinyl One production went back to the UK.  This corresponded with a price increase.  You can find a review of the Vinyl Reference at The Absolute Sound.  

We have since added the Vinyl One Copper Reference (I know the name is confusing) which is our ultimate expression using silver foil caps.  Spectacular phono stage.  I currently have my show demo for sale at $4250.  

Everything I know says the Vinyl One is technically the better unit but Vinyl Reference is still excellent.  
Its pretty good. I could be a little more transparent. There are some caps I could upgrade.
OK so the vinyl one is better? It's not built very well. The reference looks better built and uses premium parts like Lundhal and Mundorf.