Why are Trolls not blocked

Thats it. Why are the obvious repeat trolls not blocked from using this site by the mods?
perkri
WIKIPEDIA

INTERNET TROLL

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

The forum poobahs won’t block out the repeaters, but we can automatically and instinctively ignore them, so we don’t feed the troll to skip the bull💩

Thanks Akg/ca for posting the definition.
I’ve alway wondered what an internet troll exactly was. If it’s a rude and disagreeable person, it’s a reminder to me to be kind and understanding of the poster. On the other hand I’ve read many of inflammatory responses to postings, because of someone being rubbed the wrong way or them being a grouch in their personal demeanor. Are they trolls as well? This is a reminder to be kind, understanding, and diplomatic with our responses. Thanks!
That's something you need to ask Agon it's their site they can monitor it as they see fit. It has nothing to do with free speech as those who have no idea what that means in a constitutional sense would have you believe. It's  a private site not a public forum.
@celtic66 

@tablejockey 

Oh, I get my popcorn bowl and beverage out :)

@millercarbon

The mods will regularly shut down discussions for what seems like no valid reason at all. Other times they will let threads go on far too long. Some people seem unable to follow very simple rules and can't keep their political peckers in their pants

@emailists 

I wasn't projecting :) And I agree. The sad state of threads/posters will drive people away. 

@akg_ca 

True all that

@mjcmt 

It's not easy, thats why it is as it is. And you are correct. Kindness is sadly under utilized

@djones51

Asked out of curiosity really. (not something I care to make a cause) And yes, some do get their "free speech" banners out not realizing this is a private forum.