Why are Trolls not blocked

Thats it. Why are the obvious repeat trolls not blocked from using this site by the mods?
perkri
You would rob us of this rich perverse entertainment?  This is all some of us have.  The rantings of self-absorbed thermophiles.  Perish the thought man.  

Now be a good bloke and submit something lame and agitating. 
WHAT? Move on, if you can't handle reading nonsense. Don't comment.

Now and then, I need a good laugh at the responses. BRING IT!

Right. Like the mods aren't bad enough already. Its one of the worst features of modern life, the way people think they have the right to silence others because they have a password.

They already bias web searches, tweets, news, and videos. Now you want to give them the power to decide which people are worth being heard and who to silence even on a rinky dink audio nerd site. Wonderful. 

This is what happens when a whole generation grows up knowing nothing of history, philosophy, anything really. The ignorance is appalling. 

No. What we should do instead is let everyone post everything. Only the poster should be able to delete anything. But even as things now stand at least we are all free to read and decide for ourselves. There are people whose posts I almost never bother to read. I see the name, I know to skip on by, because they seldom if ever have anything of value to say. 

Yet every once in a while a seemingly useless comment creates a, hate to use the term but, teachable moment. Every garbled idea is an opportunity to ungarble and maybe even illuminate. Its all in how you choose to look at it.

So, to summarize, you are asking:
to give up your right to choose for yourself;
to force ME to give up MY right to choose for myself;
to give it to people with a proven track record of abuse;
and forfeit learning opportunities you cannot even imagine;
all so you can feel a little less need to actually pay attention and choose what to read.

Really? Really????!

I resent being called a troll! (Okay I did create one troll post in protest because I couldn’t stand having to scroll past the garbage being hoisted upon this site). The truly frustrating thing is that there is way to discuss even counter intuitive topics without making controversial blanket statements or attention wh@“ring.

And while this type of nonsensical posting can work in the short term to raise view count, eventually it may very well cause people to seek out more “serious” audio sites.

The easy answer is to implement an ignore feature.