Looking for a plenum-rated balanced cable that won't require a second mortgage

Am currently building a new house, and the architecture will dictate about a 10m run between the preamp location and the amp/speaker location.  Cables will need to run under the floor through the floor joists, so to meet code, they must be plenum-rated.  Looking to run balanced cables with Neutric XLR connections at either end to in-floor AV boxes.  Any recommendations for a good-sounding cable that doesn't cost a fortune?  Could be bulk cable and I'll terminate myself, or could be supplied with terminations.  Would like to keep the cost under $1000 all-in, and less if possible.  Thanks!
brightst
I've been using DH Labs Pro Studio bulk interconnect. I needed a 5m balanced connection between my preamp and poweramp, and this works well and sounds great. $11/ft, but they'll email you a discount code for 10% off. 

I'm not sure if it is plenum rated though.

https://silversonic.com/products/bulk-wire-and-cable/bulk-interconnect-cable/pro-studio-audio-interconnect-cable/
The first thing I would make sure of is that the equipment you are using supports the AES 48 standard.
If so, then any cable with 'plenum-rated' casing should be as good as any other.
If you don't believe me, ask/PM Ralph Karsten (Atmasphere).
The whole point of the balanced standard is to make the cable irrelevant. Ralph sold me my 10m interconnect, I am sure he can recommend something for you.
Bob
I've used DH Labs interconnects and have been happy with them, but I don't think they're plenum-rated...
gdnrbob, Thanks for the info, that makes a lot of sense.  I assume I can reach Ralph thru the Atmosphere website?