@mijostyn : Great busines for every one and maybe  Acoustic Sounds or other LPs manufacturers ( perhaps through " join venture " deals. ) can goes in that business .  Today no one nows about.

R.
I'm bummed by this fire. I loved the fact that increasing numbers of new jazz releases, some by relatively obscure players, were coming out on vinyl again. That momentum is likely to be lost or seriously impeded by this fire, it seems.

In addition, recordings from the '90s that were only available on CD are now being pressed on vinyl.

Funny. One maker of black goo goes away and the sky is falling. As if its been used for anything worth buying anymore anyway. It never was the black goo. Alan Parsons, Ken Scott, Doug Sax, guys like that and their drive for excellence, that's what we are missing these days. Not black goo.
Yeah, but without the "black goo" nobody would even know who these people were.

The quote of “26% of physical albums are vinyl” are they saying saying, that 74% were CD, or is there some other type of “record” other than vinyl? And I’m with the rest, I have purchased a few new albums, just picked up beautiful Miles Davis record actually, but most are “vintage” and I would guess the majority of the record buying public are doing the same. I’m also hard pressed to believe it is millennials that are driving this boat. Some may be on the ride, but not the prime movers. It’s not a cheap hobby, overall.