Should I sell my DAC

I have the upgrade itch and am thinking of selling my OPPO 105 player. Currently I am using the player’s fantastic USB dac to play Tidal web player in my office driving powered KEF speakers. No need for Blu ray anymore and don’t use the unit as transport. If I sell the player for $650 - is there a better USB dac than OPPO 105 in the $1100 range? I prefer advice and recommendations from folks that have heard the OPPO USB dac. 
128x128ghulamr
@nekoaudio great suggestion. It’s just that I have a buyer ready to take the unit off my hands. Recently I did purchase node 2i and benchmark dac3 for my main listening room and couldn’t be happier. The OPPO takes up a lot of room in my office and I am hoping I can find a ‘better’ and smaller dac for $1100 range. Very happy with the sound from OPPO but after listening to the benchmark dac I do know that dac’s make a difference. Which one - I don’t know yet.  
@ghulamr both the OPPO and Benchmark use ESS SABRE chipsets, so sounds like you like the overall sound of the ESS, and if you like the DAC3 more than the OPPO BDP-105 then I'd guess you want something as clean and detailed as possible.

That being the case, you might actually like a used OPPO Sonica DAC as something less expensive than the DAC3 but potentially better than the BDP-105. Looks like there is a Sonica DAC on eBay right now.

Another ESS option in your price range is the Matrix Element i, but I haven't heard one myself.
Thanks agree. While I am in this process I will go through auditioning Mytek Brooklyn, Chord dac series and maybe Schitt DACs 
I used the Oppo 105 as my DAC in my 2 channel system for about a year, including the usb with my MacAir.  I then upgraded to a Mytek Manhatten, and now use a Bryston DAC3.  I still use the 105 as a transport.  Interestingly, the Manhattan used the Sam ESS Sabre Chip as the 105 but sounded much better.  This isn’t a criticism of the Oppo, which at its price is a fantastically versatile machine.
For a good while now I've been using a Oppo 105, for audio only. It's well known that the weak link in the 105 is it's power supply

I found aftermarket LPM (Linear Power Module) and IEC upgrade combining Furutech Rhodium IEC and heavy gauge pure silver wire to board (~ $300) on Ebay. They are straight forward DIYs, and magical additions, along with Machina Dynamica New DARK Matter to the CD tray.

The 105 has built in VVC (variable volume control). I run it direct via Wire World Series 8 XLRs to my Ric Schultz EVS 1200 (see my thread). Combined, it's quite a bargain, playing many times above it's price

hth