Matching tubes

I have a pair of Canary M350 Mono blocks. and a Cary Slp98P preamp. The tubes in the preamp are matched. I had one tube (A  300B) go bad in the power amp. Is it as important to have matching tubes in the Amps? Each 300B is biased manually. Thanks in advance. 
polk432
I think tube matching is most important relative to the age of the tubes...you don't want to stick new tubes next to ones possibly on their last legs, or maybe you just don't care like some sort of gonzo tube abuse maniac which, admittedly, I kinda support...thus concludes a self defeating post.
if each 300b is biased manually does it really make that much difference going matched when only one tube goes bad??? I have just swapped out the "bad" tube for many years and never heard the difference. the amp I have now is self-biasing, which I really like and no more hand injuries doing manual biasing for me!
polk432

the tubes I am sending back are 6sl7’s, from my integrated amp. Surprisingly they effected the sound substantially. the amp also has 6sn7’s, have not replaced them yet.

the original tubes say ’Cayin’, the manufacturer, so I don’t know their specific brand. Happily, the GE sounds as good as the Cayin labeled one.