New Breaker Box-Should I upgrade?

I currently have a box rated for 150amps. It has gotten filled with all my dedicated audio lines. Though not an issue currently, I am thinking of upgrading to a 200amp box. If I do, it means a significant expense in moving things to the larger box. My electrician thinks it is unnecessary. For me, I just want to have the ability to add new lines, when needed.
So, the questions are:
1. Should I bother, when everything still works?
2. Would a larger capacity box provide me with a better supply of current that would, in turn, improve my dedicated audio lines?
Bob
gdnrbob
@erik_squires
move your audio lines to a separate sub-panel, and put a filter on that!
Good advice. I did that in a former house (except no filter) and it worked great. Currently running three 20A lines a short distance from the main (200A) panel, which is plenty for my one main system.
Seriously??! Add a panel??!   Add a freaking panel?!!?!

Keep all the unnecessary lines, even after Michael Fremer explained precisely why that is a bad idea, and then add to that even more unnecessary connections. Add a whole new panel for which there is no need whatsoever. That is like the worst suggestion ever. And you think it is good advice.  

Okay. I am outta here!
Fremer was using the $18,000  AC Nexus Advanced Power Distribution & Ground Enhancement System by SMc Audio, and for an additional $8K they will throw in a four-foot EnKlein David power cord.

The SMc Power Distribution device uses a 15A input.  My Isoclean 60A3 is in the same boat as there are indeed three 20A outlets on the device but it only accepts a 15A style power cord.  I use it to power everything except my monoblocks.  I doubt a single 15A or 20A line would be enough for my whole system when SMc Audio themselves suggested providing big power to my new SMc monoblocks, each of which have a 10A fuse. 

All of this is moot if @gdnrbob is happy with his current power situation.  However, if not, depending on the makeup and location of his system(s) running a single big line (50-60A?) to a sub-panel located near the system may be a better solution than running multiple lines from the main panel to the room, especially if the room is a long distance from the main panel.  Power lines from the panel will all be grounded the same and can then be used solely for the audio system(s).   

Fremer can do what he wants.  I have never had a problem using a lot of clean power grounded from the same side of the panel, front-end stuff through a filter and amps from the wall. YMMV
Just for info twin breakers are not allowed in all panel boxes. I would assume your electrician knows this, there is usually a diagram on the box showing how many and where in the box they can be used.