Cary Preamp SLP-94L

My 25 year old Cary tubed Pre-Amp SLP-94L is "dying".  I am looking seriously to buy a new PREAMP [but NOT CARY]  and was checking out the ROGUE AUDIO Hybid Tube preamp with the MM/MC Phono Stage.  Specs look good and the styling is very attractive and simple to operate.  BUT, I do not know this brand at all.  Does anyone have any opibnions or say on this?  I appreciate all the input I can get.  Thanks, Richard
128x128richfrank
jburidan: By "recap" you mean replace the capacitors and filters?  It's not expensive, but is it worth it? Like this pre-amp is 25 years old. I can get a brand new pre-amp like the Rogue Audio RP-1 for +/-$1800 which is very similar to the old Dynaco PAT5 and has same specs as my Cary SLP-94L and it would be all new. Cary claims they can send me the replacements parts valued total around $250.00 + shipping. Is it worth it?  Please let me hear from you so I can make a better judgement call.
Thanks.
Hi richfrank:
When you said your preamp is dying, I assumed you meant the caps and resistors are aged. You can get it sounding as good as new or better than new by recapping. Another alternative is this preamp designed and hand-made by Dennis Had himself:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEREO-TUBE-PREAMPLIFIER-INSPIRE-by-DENNIS-HAD-MODEL-LP-3-1-LINE-STAGE-PREA...