New Cartridge

I have a Rega RP 3 turntable with a Exact cartridge. Thinking of replacing it my budget is $600. What recommendations can you give me. I have the Rega phono preamp and speed control. My pre amp is a Rogue Metis and have a Carver 1.0t MK 2 Opt 2 amp. I have Source Technology 7211 speakers with 2 Source Technology sub’s. I listen to classic Rock and Blues. Thank for any input.
128x128lenmc2964
Forgot to mention really like to stick with a MM cartridge.

Good choice, you can also look for Moving Iron, Induced Magnet and even Moving Flux for use with MM phono stage. 

Dynavector 10x5 would be the obvious choice which is known to work great on that table.

Apparently Nagaoka carts also play well with a Rega and generally seem to be underrated the MP200 or 300 would be in that range.
I had the same TT with the Exact 2. Unless your stylus is worn out, I'm not sure you can gain a big improvement at your budget.
@ericsch 

http://www.rega.co.uk/exact.html

this cartridge output is too much (6-7mV), the diamond is fine (Vital), but the rest is nothing special, this cartridge can be easily upgraded within $600 for much better cartridge. I want to remind that Rega is not a cartridge manufacturer. 

Also i can't remember anyone said anything good about this rega cartridge on audiogon, almost any good MM cartridge discussed and compared to each other in MM thread for decades.