good laptop-computer just for the audio

i am looking for a windoze 10 box just for Audirvana+. I am currently running a Mac. I use the USB output into a Re-Clocker and SMSL-SU8... what sayeth ye? is there a good cheap laptop I can use just for me hifi?

PS my digital collection is growing slowly, but I mostly stream Tidal or Radio Paradise
canibefrank
Post removed 
I had a dedicated laptop with Intel i7 processor, 1gb SSD, 32gb ram.  It was/ is an Asus.  I was running Fidelitizer and the latest and greatest version of J Rivers software.  I got tired of the constant Windows 10 updates and the long, longer boot time.  
I no longer use the laptop, it’s been under my bed in a case for almost a year and now I use a second Sony HAP-Z1ES HDD Music Player and I couldn’t be happier.  It also sounds much better.  
I don’t know of a good streamer with XLR outputs. I have looked at this possibility and it has to have Tidal capability. Any recommendations less than 1000 USD? Actually in that price range I am not sure if I should just stay with a laptop platform and I get to keep Audirvana+. I am not sure there is a sub 1000 USD streamer that will beat the laptop performance with Audirvana+
https://www.minidsp.com/products/streaming-hd-series/shd-studio
You have a pretty good dac so you don't need one this streamer doesn't  have a dac it's $900 for couple hundred more you can get one with a dac. They both have XLR out.