Buying from China

What do you think the impact will be in buying gear from China in the near future. Will the parts supply chain be depleted. Will part s other then those specify be substituted.? Will wait times for electrics will be extended. I can get pretty paranoid about it. Interested in the options of those with better insights. Should I wait awhile until things settle down befor I place my next order? I imagine things are going to be tough for the small hi end audio manufacturer.
mordicai
His facebook page is surely all about money extracting.

Website is all about instilling fear and asking for money.

None of them should have anything to do with an audio website thread about possible disruption of supply of electronic items from China.
glupson
"Why can’t just use a good virus checker on your iPhone?"
Because then we have to buy an iPhone. And that one is, I think, made in China.

>>>>I knew one of you little fishies out there would take the bait.  CHOMP!  🐠
Post removed 
James Lyons-Weiler’s speculations and fear mongering just go to show how even a scientist can fall under the spell of antivaccine pseudoscience (or any other conspiracy theory-driven pseudoscience). My guess is that the Lyons-Weiler who once ran a genomics core would have recognized that the “science” that the antivaccine Lyons-Weiler of today is laying down is nothing more than wild speculation that’s based on only the thinnest of scientific gruel and highly unlikely to be true. More’s the pity. Even worse, because he has a background in molecular biology, his conspiracy theory will sound plausible to most lay people.

I guess some never met a good conspiracy theory they didn't like. More idiocracy from anti- vaxxers.