Axe to grind know it alls

Recently I have noticed that there are people who apparently enjoy having controversial posts. One in particular stands out. I have no problem with people expressing different opinions but are they doing this just to get attention? They don’t care what the responders to their posts have to say as only their opinion is the correct one and everyone else is wrong unless they agree with the op which is rare.

I have always looked at the Audiogon forums as a resource to get information and exchange ideas . When the post is a one way street, I think it does little if anything to contribute to the forums so going forward I will just ignore their posts.  Anyone else irritated by these posers?
128x128lwin
The light @ the end of the tunnel is out of service due to lack of maintenance.
Personally, I’d be disappointed if I’m not on The List...."All this ’wasted’ energy, for naught....." *heavy mock sigh* ;)

I actually do come about these expanses to view the discourse...it’s ’educational’ on many levels. Some by intent, some by chance, and some by the sheer *grins* of watching the trains of thought go completely off the rails and into the chasm,...

Reading geoffkait’s ’quoting’ Groucho Marks (some of which I suspect he makes up, but...*shrug*...generally and generously funny)...

The Cable Wars that erupt, almost by clockwork...
The ’my (X) is better than yours *Bronx cheer*’ scuffles...
...and all that....and more....

Would you Really prefer a forum that’s as dry as burnt toast?
There’s certainly existing forums here that fit that...
...but to expect that....Here....under that title *points ’up page’*....?

An ’axe’....how ’quaint’....*heavy irony drips from the edge...*
Good point Iwin---I'm still baffled as to why this hobby has so many people like the one(s) you mentioned and why we need to address it again and again. It really ticks people off, for sure. I've noticed several Youtube audiophile channels recently that have entire videos on this subject. I have a couple of other hobbies that I enjoy and this never seems to be an issue with them. Maybe its a mixture of audio-snobs and music-snobs that contribute to this---who knows? I'm enjoying my audio/music journey and love getting advice from others. I ignore the snobs. 
+1 eric squire 
+1 nonoise
I do enjoy getting useful information here, lots of knowledge being shared.  Many of you are very sincere.  There are a few that have rude replies and you just have to ignore it, I am sure if they meet you in different environment they probably would not act in this manner.  Unfortunately people act out when hiding behind a screen.  Anyone can act rude,  I just don't see the point of it when your on a website where people are just looking for help.  Not to throw compliments but I will, Eric squire has always been sincere when answering any questions I have needed help with.  And of there are others.  I do appreciate this source of information. 
Can't imagine who this thread is about.

You could double the amount of of those fools and it still wouldn't detract from the quality of this site. I don't read their posts expecting to learn anything, I read them to see all the funny responses. Personally I've only been into this hobby for about a year now and the wealth of info and experience I get from everyone here is great. If I have to duck and weave in between a couple of buffoons here and there, it's worth it.
I just scanned through all the posterts on this thread . Did not see them here . Maybe this subject is their Kryptonite.