good laptop-computer just for the audio

i am looking for a windoze 10 box just for Audirvana+. I am currently running a Mac. I use the USB output into a Re-Clocker and SMSL-SU8... what sayeth ye? is there a good cheap laptop I can use just for me hifi?

PS my digital collection is growing slowly, but I mostly stream Tidal or Radio Paradise
canibefrank
I run Audirvana on my Lenovo Yoga C740-15MIL . I chose this laptop because of the 512gb SSD drive , i7 processor, 12gb ram and tablet mode (2/1), the machine runs cool and the fan rarely comes on.  Works  well streaming Qobuz on my network wireless. Following because it is a good question and I am also interested in what others use.  
I use an HP laptop. Core I7 processor, 16gb ram, 250gb ssd. I also have it optimized with Audiophile Optimizer and Fidelizer. It’s running Roon Server and HQPlayer. Outputs to my ultrarendu which feeds my DAC(Chord Qutest). Improvements can be made with Audiophile Optimizer and Fidelizer(even with ultrarendu as output). If I were to do it again I would get a Intel Nuc with I7, 16gb+ ram and SSD, powered with your linear power supply of choice. Of course with AO and Fidelizer optimizations.
Post removed