Axe to grind know it alls

Recently I have noticed that there are people who apparently enjoy having controversial posts. One in particular stands out. I have no problem with people expressing different opinions but are they doing this just to get attention? They don’t care what the responders to their posts have to say as only their opinion is the correct one and everyone else is wrong unless they agree with the op which is rare.

I have always looked at the Audiogon forums as a resource to get information and exchange ideas . When the post is a one way street, I think it does little if anything to contribute to the forums so going forward I will just ignore their posts.  Anyone else irritated by these posers?
128x128lwin
I want people to look at my posts and closely read every damn thing I say noting that, hey, I'm not seeking attention.
I may be on that list but here is my suggestion: Post topics you want to talk about. Music, clubs, trends, and interesting presentations you have seen or read about. 

Without that this becomes little more than advice on exchanging commodities.

Make this place cool by your own participation, that's how you change the balance. Ignore trolls, and discourage personal attacks. If you don't actively change things by adding your voice and moving the bar don't be unhappy if others take it in a direction you don't like. Be the change.
it amazes me that "trolling" here gets lots of responses. I just ignore that stuff since it's obvious to me and I get no value out of these kind of threads. however, I have picked up some good ideas from this forum and now participate fairly regularly since I have the time.
I don't mind when they put up threads, but too often they hijack and redirect the threads of others ...