EAR founder has cancer

Just heard that Tim De P. of EAR fame is ill with cancer. It seems he had colon cancer which was removed but it has now spread to his liver. I wish him the best.
audition__audio
Oh. Poor Tim!
Better go and see him properly soon, he’s here in the UK. But chatting to him isn’t straight forward, I’ve learned. We’ve had some great chats over the decades. I was only wondering the other day after seeing him at Munich last year what would happen to EAR-Yoshino as it’s brilliant designer ages.
Roger Modjeski....now Tim de Paravicini....
I write this while listening to an absolute masterpiece of an amp Rogers’s magnificent RM9, knowing it’s a tough fight ahead but that outcomes improve every day. I hope Tim can get access to the best care.
Terrible news, I have recently dealt directly with his company in England. Wonderful people to work with. I wish him all the best!!
The glass is half full ——— NOT half empty!

I survived cancer just about 11 years ago.  It can be done.  One day at a time, a couple of major surgeries and now it seems like ancient history.

72 and still going strong.  Playing and listening to great music on my rig......when not riding horses.

Keep smilin’!
Please get screened for colon cancer at 50 years of age. It saved my life 15 years ago. No symptoms but found multiple polyps - one so large I needed surgery - I should be dead now. God Bless early detection - 7 inches of your colon to get rid of cancer is a great trade off - especially if it has not metastasized !! I will put Tim D P in my prayers.

Happy Listening and God Bless Technology in the USA!