Geddes-Gedlee Abbey placement

I followed the recent Linkwitz thread and came across the Gedlee speakers.. After a little wandering around the web the Gedlee speakers do look interesting, but what kind of placement do they require(off front & side walls)? I assume the significant toe in would remove the concern about sidewall reflections. My room (loft) is fairly small at 12 x 16. My current speakers are set up on the long wall with air and a vaulted ceiling behind the listening position.

Also...I saw some reference to Earl signing some deal with a Thailand company..is that deal still in place or does Earl sell right from Michigan?
fishboat
One more question..I see as of Nov 2010 Earl was considering an all-wood Abbey cabinet...is this still in the works?

I know I could email Earl, but I'm sure he gets plenty of email..hopefully someone here knows.
You can find a lot of info about the Geddes line over on the Audio Circle forum. AFAIK Geddes want his speakers to be at a 45* tow in angle to the listener, with a well dampened front wall. He also wants mutiple sub woffers to be used.
Good luck
Have you checked out the Geddes On Audio forum? Earl is a frequent poster there answering questions in a timely manner.
Tim..thanks..I ran across a couple of the posts on this site in searching, but never connected up with the parent forum. I thought Earl had a forum on the DIY or Audio Circle sites, but I didn't find them..only individual posts(and didn't come across the info I'm looking for). I'll make a post on the Geddes On Audio site...it looks like Earl is active there.