fair complaint about Audiogon, violating no guidelines, removed

earlier today I posted complaint about this site, violating no guidelines, mentioning no party in particular, using no profane language....nice discussion ensued, then TAKEN  DOWN  by website!!!!
128x128jw944ts
Teo has a good point about people in the USA not desiring to SELL items to people in Canada…. and it is called stupid shipping pricing!
Plain and simple.

I fail to see how the USPS cannot match Canada Post or even England post for shipping items international.

I have bought so many items from England and Canada but sell them?
Shipping costs make it near impossible.

I believe that is all Teo is referencing, nothing more.
For me, the irritation includes the shipping issues as mentioned already, the customs clearance fees, taxes, and delays particularly when purchasing from private individuals.  I will purchase from folks like Partsconnexion or from equipment manufacturers, but after one particularly irritating and costly purchase, I no longer trade with individuals in other countries.  It is clearly stated on my posted ads and is a choice I am allowed to make.
One time A member claimed that he bought total close to $400,000 worth of Amplifiers within 2-3 years of time frame. I was curious to check his previous audiogon posts and found ZERO posts in the last 2-3 years. I then stated that I didn’t believe his claim and .My post got on removed! There is legit reasons I didn’t believe that claim. I believe a false claim will do more harm to Aufiogon forum than a not believing comment