MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
I didn't realize you got the A OK from Jiun!
Thanks.
I did notice in the specs that the gain from the 6SN7 tube is lower than the 396A; maybe not quite enough to be noticeable, and, maybe as a buffer, gain is not an issue anyway.
Will be interesting to hear what your findings are.
This is indeed one helluva great sounding dac with grannyrings mods and the SR Orange fuse. Yes, I admit it, I am a grannyring 'fan boy'. 
My experience with 6sn7 tubes in preamps has proven the Psvane T-series black bottle tubes (cv181) sounds as good, and in most cases,  better than the myriad of well touted NOS 6sn7 tubes.

Only problem is these cv181 tubes don’t seem to last as long.
Can someone send me a link to the adapter I would need to roll a cV 181 (6 SN7) for the ORCHID. Also with this adapter/riser in place do you still need to enlarge the thru hole of the top plate?

2nd from bottom:
http://www.garage1217.com/garage1217_diy_tube_headphone_amplifiers_012.htm

Same place on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/GARAGE1217-6SN7-TO-5670-396A-TUBE-SOCKET-ADAPTER-OUTSTANDING-BUILD-QUALITY/...

I have both CV-181Z and 6SN7, but I will run *6SN7* FIRST, to be sure things are smooth and steady.

Hole needs to be enlarged like I mentioned (7 posts above) for 6SN7 or run topless till you decide.
The hole would need to be larger yet for CV-181 obviously, if I do that, I’m machining it properly.

The E88CC, 6922, 6DJ8 family will poke through the stock size hole about a half inch or so above plate.
Grannyring......
Agree with your thoughts on the CV- 181(6SN7) but I am using the Shuguang version and have not had any issues with premature failures.....yet....🙂. Not sure how they differ/sound versus Psvane

By the way do you mind posting again the brand of resistors and caps and values, that you use to mod the ORCHID.
Thanks...