Emotive sira?

I just got a emotive sira

I am curious why it has 3 outputs

2 variable and one fixed

i know fixed should not be used in a stereo setup.

in my research I have found that this was built for member 2out2sea but haven’t been able to get in touch with him.

anybody know?

thank you, Scott
52tiger
The first output loads my room much better so I’m not sure what’s going on but I like it!!

what a wonderful preamp
It is a wonderful preamp. Fred is a talented designer. I have an Emotive Audio Epifania preamp and Vita tube amps and love it. Music just comes alive.
If you want to make it even better email Fred about the copper V-Caps and the autoformer volume control. They are not cheap to do, but they brought my Epifania up to a whole new level.

FWIW, my Epifania is #2 and it's been in my system for 15 years now. I don't think I could ever part with it. 
That’s quite a love affair!

im still in the honeymoon stage

what would you say the sonic differences are with the upgrades you mentioned?

thanks, Scott
I also own an Epifania, although it is now on loan to a friend.  The Epifania is a wonderful linestage.  It is quite different from the sound of the Sira, to the extent that it seems a bit odd that the same designer/builder was involved.  The Epifania is considrably leaner sounding (not as prominent upper bass and lower midrange) and is not as "romantic" sounding as the SIra.  The Epifania is a much simpler design, so it is a bit surprising how much more it costs (even accounting for it being a more recent model).

I recently got to hear an old VIta amp and it was very nice sounding.  It's unfortunate that Fred is out of the game.