EAR founder has cancer

Just heard that Tim De P. of EAR fame is ill with cancer. It seems he had colon cancer which was removed but it has now spread to his liver. I wish him the best.
audition__audio
I begrudgingly got another screening colonoscopy in December.  Stories like this remind me why I and all of you should continue to get screened at whatever frequency your doctor recommends.  In most cases colon cancer is completely avoidable with screenings and associated polyp removals.  I saw John Andretti just passed away the other day after a multi-year battle with colon cancer.  He didn't get screened until it was already at stage 4.  In most cases there are absolutely zero early symptoms.  There are so many aspects of our health and life in general that we can't control but this is one that we largely can.
Sad. I have one his early designs. A massive 90 pound beast. Spoke to him once. F### cancer.

Ah, jeez. That’s awful news. He’ll be in my prayers for sure, and I wish him the absolute very best. 
A six year journey for father in law - but with incredible care and amazing insurance, he is still kicking... some amazing advances being made with genetic testing in concert with immunotherapy- yes prayers for Tim, one of the greats :-)
Even IF you don’t own his gear, get a Waterlilly or MoFi recording he helped design the chain for... and better understand his IMO towering contributions