Question about Marantz Price

Hello All,
Would a lightly used Marantz TT-15s1 with the original cartridge at $800 be a good price and a good table to get if upgrading from a Denon Dp-300 with a Ortofon 2M Blue cart?
Thanks
128x128jay73
Found out from the vendor that no cartridge is included.
But I am thinking, since it has no cartridge (assuming everything else is working well and in good condition) and I were to get say a Hana SL MC for around $600 (after a 20% discount as one vendor states), it would end up around $1400 to $1500 (after maybe taxes and shipping), I think that would be a decent deal considering the table new is around $1500.
I am still pondering, since I would need to get some type of dust cover.
I don’t get it.... Get a brand new one with virtuoso cartridge for around 1500 or a used one for around 1500....? How is that a good deal? Am I missing something?
Sorry, I probably wasn't clear.
The table is selling for $800 without cartridge and if I were to add a Hana SL MC (which I am assuming would be a superior cartridge to the stock Virtuoso, please correct me if I am wrong in my assumption), then that might be a decent deal, perhaps not a great deal but decent.
Do you feel I am looking at it all wrong?
IMHO that's not a very good deal.  I saw one with a cartridge at Echo Audio recently for the same price.  I own the Virtuoso Wood and the Hana SL and it would be hard to say that one is "better" than the other.  The Virtuoso is a little more detailed, the Hana SL a little more neutral.  I haven't tried them back to back on the same table to compare them, but those are my impressions.  Go to hifishark.com and search for the TT-15s1 and click on the sold/expired tab to see what they typically sell for and decide for yourself if that's a good deal or not.