Old Rockers never die, they just get more wrinkly?

Check out Keith Richards.... Lol.

Seriously to the topic in hand.

I am like many here I suspect in that I grew up listening to 60,s & 70,s rock music.
For me being in England it was bands like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd yada yada yada, you get the picture.

Now I have embraced streaming and via this medium I have found much new to me music that I thoroughly enjoy but......

Can't shake them roots!

Nothing is guaranteed to put a huge silly grin on my face quicker than cranking out the old rocker tunes.

Like last night, streaming some jazz fusion which was ok but then clicked on Outsider by Uriah Heep.

Oh yes, feet were shuffling, hands were twitching and ready to break out the old air guitar!

So what REALLY moves you?
128x128uberwaltz
Thirty Days in the Hole but by the mighty Warren Haynes and Government Mule....
@bdp24 let’s talk about the book, I sponsor artists, just wrapping up a short film project :-) your writing is fantastic 

and we need to talk RM-9
@mitchagain....*G*  Oh, we (and they) were all just 'fried' and farting around....

"Hey!  Check out this riff! *batdatdatat...bonk....batdatdatat...Bonk..(etc.)*
"?!...Yeah!..."

The rest is hysterical....;)  Everyone was feeding off each other....for what I can remember, and you know how that goes....;)

As I tease the 'newbie hipster sorts' of late:

"Look, son....I helped invent your 'lifestyle' and that hydroponic inhalant you enjoy...so...*hold out thumb & forefinger*.....*suck*....consider this.....*exhale*....'rent'. ;)

I have an excuse....I was born in SoCal...moved north and completed the grain bamage....;)
Pretty sure no English metalhead could pass up a dose of Judas Priest!

Screamin for Vengeance.

Ear bleed time from the time when Rob Halford vocals could nearly shatter glass!