Power Cord Suggestions REF 5se

Just got a recently purchased ARC REF5se back from the shop and really got to hear it for the first time. The output caps were replaced, due to a long story for another time. Anyway, it is fixed and working correctly. At the end of the first night I came to notice that the high end was a little....fatiguing after several hours. I suspect that some is due to the need of the caps to burn-in, could some perhaps be due to the factory pc?

I am currently thinking about a replacement pc and would like to get some suggestions from guys familiar with the 5se. I am running Pass 260.8 with it and had been using a LS27 before getting the 5se and the top end was not nearly as fatiguing.

As it is a 20a plug and I do not have any on hand to swap and try I am hoping someone has already gone through the task. As I am convinced that pc make a difference, I am looking for a couple of names that I should investigate and for a pc I think used is fine, as it will also limit the downside should it not mate well in my system.

I have spent hours looking and researching a half dozen so far, with literally hundreds more to go. I am hoping for a short list of cable manufacturers/models to keep an eye out for.

BTW-I would like to stay away for a discussion about the validity of cables, I am a believer so if you are not, that's fine. Let's take it from there.

SteveA
128x128stevea11757
It has somewhat but due to work schedule I am pretty sure it still had less than 100 hours on it. This weekend I might get another 10 hours or so, will make an effort to work it this week after I get home each night so maybe by next weekend I will have a better idea. It has already tamed the hf so I am heading in the right direction.
Take a look at ...
https://www.in-akustik.de/en/

I think they are one of the best cable companies on the market

A more affordable option - If the budget won't stretch to that - try ...
https://kleinnovations.com/

For somethin between the two above - try Nordost

Regards - Steve

@williewonka +1 on the Inakustik. Look at the Reference 2502F or their AIR series.You can reach out out to user @wig on this forum who has completely changed his cables to Inakustik. And this gentleman has changed his cabling from $$$$ Verastarr cables.I have the Reference 2502F power cables and am seriously considering the LS-2404 myself. At some point I want full loom of Inakustik cables in my system. But it will take time. Inakustik is somehow overlooked here in the US.

@milpai - it was WIG that made me aware of Inakustik. He holds them in very high esteem.

One look at the geometry they use and I could see why Wig likes them so much.

The advanced cable geometry Inakustik employs tackles the most difficult aspects of cable design. It allows the cables to convey an almost perfect signal, low in noise, having amazing clarity with superb dynamics.

They use the best dielectric on the planet - AIR and minimize intra-conductor noise by spacing the conductors in an irregular fashion.

Power cables have a huge issue with insulation and intra-cable noise, but their geometry successfully addresses the worst issues of cable design.

It is the best design I have seen in any commercial product.

Inakustik is German and as such has a huge market across Europe, including Russia and I’m sure they will be coming to North America soon.

In North America they are battling giants like Audioquest and Nordost, so it may take a little time to spread the word.

Their price is a high, but they are exceptionally good at what they do and are a great match for the components that the OP has.

Regards - Steve