Old Rockers never die, they just get more wrinkly?

Check out Keith Richards.... Lol.

Seriously to the topic in hand.

I am like many here I suspect in that I grew up listening to 60,s & 70,s rock music.
For me being in England it was bands like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd yada yada yada, you get the picture.

Now I have embraced streaming and via this medium I have found much new to me music that I thoroughly enjoy but......

Can't shake them roots!

Nothing is guaranteed to put a huge silly grin on my face quicker than cranking out the old rocker tunes.

Like last night, streaming some jazz fusion which was ok but then clicked on Outsider by Uriah Heep.

Oh yes, feet were shuffling, hands were twitching and ready to break out the old air guitar!

So what REALLY moves you?
128x128uberwaltz
One of my fondest memories of college was people rocking out with their windows open, sometimes even with a speaker pointing out, blasting music all over the place. This was back when there was music good enough to be worth doing this with. Music everyone actually wanted to hear. This was 76-80 and so you could be walking along and hear the classic sax hook from Gerry Rafferty Baker Street all over the place.

"We need to be thinking about what kind of world we're leaving for Keith Richards."
"We need to be thinking about what kind of world we're leaving for Keith Richards."
I thought only Katie used that line.....😁
I grew up on a lot of the same stuff plus a healthy dose of Def Leppard, Judas Priest, AC/DC and a few others.  

All this talk about Styx reminds me of taking a bus to one of our high school football team's playoff games.  Come Sail Away came over the speakers and the entire bus started singing it, like the scene in Almost Famous where they were on the tour bus and started singing Tiny Dancer.
I still love the music I loved as a teen in the late 60s -early 70s.I was obsessed with Frank Zappa who unfortunately did pass away.Help I'm a Rock!