Old Rockers never die, they just get more wrinkly?

Check out Keith Richards.... Lol.

Seriously to the topic in hand.

I am like many here I suspect in that I grew up listening to 60,s & 70,s rock music.
For me being in England it was bands like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd yada yada yada, you get the picture.

Now I have embraced streaming and via this medium I have found much new to me music that I thoroughly enjoy but......

Can't shake them roots!

Nothing is guaranteed to put a huge silly grin on my face quicker than cranking out the old rocker tunes.

Like last night, streaming some jazz fusion which was ok but then clicked on Outsider by Uriah Heep.

Oh yes, feet were shuffling, hands were twitching and ready to break out the old air guitar!

So what REALLY moves you?
128x128uberwaltz
Ghost
Just turned the big 60 last week!

I guess I am really just enjoying delving back into my past via music and the memories a song can bring back.
And the emotion and reactions to my first deep musical loves!

Miller.

Our preferred Styx album was The Grand Illusion blasting out over the student common room stereo!
Come Sail Away indeed!
Ah memories ..........
U - A belated "Happy Birthday". 
Live to see many more in health and happiness.  

(truth be known, closer to 20 on you...but who's counting).

One of my fondest memories of college was people rocking out with their windows open, sometimes even with a speaker pointing out, blasting music all over the place. This was back when there was music good enough to be worth doing this with. Music everyone actually wanted to hear. This was 76-80 and so you could be walking along and hear the classic sax hook from Gerry Rafferty Baker Street all over the place.

"We need to be thinking about what kind of world we're leaving for Keith Richards."
"We need to be thinking about what kind of world we're leaving for Keith Richards."
I thought only Katie used that line.....😁