Classe DR-3 impressions & reviews & impressions in bridged mode

Can anyone recall when was the CLASSE DR-3 reviewed (or mentioned in length) in the Absolute Sound & Stereophile , other mags...Need a specific issue number ...Also if anyone still using a single stereo unit or a bridged pair, would appreciate the feedback...Thanks !!!!!
kot
syrupy (depending on the rest of your system choices, this does not mean it is a bad thing)

If untouched (since new), they can need at least a bit of TLC/rebuild/maintenance.
@almarg
Thanks so much!!! Appreciate it greatly! Do you know if that amp was ever review by the The Absolute Sound?

@ teo_audioWell I have one now, and its most certainly NOT syrupy.... Its VERY distinctive sounding from most other great solid state amps, and even great tube amps for sure... But I know earlier top of the line Monster Cable (even Cardas) speaker wire and interconnects made it sound way too warm, but with neutral cables it does many things few amps  are capable of at any price, IMHO. Especially for instrumental harmonics., and note decay portrayal..Spectra l& Bryston it is most certainly is not!!!! Awhile ago I was able to to attend Apogee’s Jason Bloom’s (RIP) demo of either Divas, or the Scintillas with a bridged pair of the DR-3 and the sound was simply glorious, not too warm at all, I guess the amps complemented Apogee’s ribbons rather well....

Do you know if that amp was ever review by the The Absolute Sound?

I looked at the 1992/1993 TAS "Guide to High End Audio Components," which provides an index of all of the reviews in issues 1 to 81, and the DR-3 was not listed.  Reviews were listed for the DR-2, DR-8, and DR-9.

Enjoy the amp!  Regards,
-- Al