VIVID AUDIO SPEAKERS

Has anyone heard these speakers? Are there any owners who would like to comment.How do they compare to other high end speakers (Revel, B&W, Wilson, YG etc.)? What do you like about Vivid. Any poblems or complaints? What amps, pre-amps, cables, front end are you using with Vivid?
matjet
Meanwhile I have tried to Vivid Audio V1.5 in my 30m2 living room and, after some careful positioning, they sounded amazing and have all I want except for the lack of bass.

Of all the alternatives I heard, they're still my favourite. But I need that bass... not too much... just enough for a cello to not sound like a viola :)

I'm considering complementing them with a subwoofer but I wonder if this is a good solution.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
Nuno
A few weeks ago, i heard the Giya G1's. The system was in a large room with Mola Mola amps, Luxman DAC, an Apple Mac book pro doing digital and the Brinkmann Bardo doing analog duty. The speakers were exceptional and threw a very large and well defined stage with exact placement of instruments. The bass was articulate and had great heft, a very impressive demo indeed. I think the only down-side IF you can call it that is the size and look of the speakers. They are without doubt a particular taste in aesthetics. OTOH, IF I had the room for these, they would be on my VERY short list. I have also heard most of the YG line, which is not IMO in the same league as the Vivid's. Cold and analytical is the way i would describe the YG's that I have heard.
I have added a pair of the REL S/3 subwoofer to accompany the Vivid 1.5, driven by Luxman MQ88 and CL88 along with the Luxman DA-06 dac. Very coherent ... The RELs just add impact and body.
I have the V1.5 and agree better than my Wilson Audio Puppy 5.1, my Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors as well as (now sold) B&W 802N.  As many say lacks bottom end on some material but added 2 x B&W PV1 subwoofers which complement them due to 'speed'.

Next is my Vivid Audio B1 coming.

Driving the V1.5 with NuPrime IDA-16 and Nordost Heimdall speaker cables.
PV1 sub was my first thought. I also was thinking that 2 of them would work best. I have one that I have been using for over a decade now in various systems. The PV1 is fast and clean so it does not change the sound signature of the speakers it is mated with.